Stephen Ruth is Professor of Public Policy at George Mason University, and director of the International Center for Applied Studies in Information Technology (ICASIT). His research interests are focused on the problems of policy and strategic planning associated with leveraging the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in large organizations, with particular emphasis on Telework, Green IT, and the Return on Investment for E-Learning. He has received a Distinguished Professor award at George Mason University, and was a Virginia Outstanding Professor honoree. Dr. Ruth received his BS from the U.S. Naval Academy and MS from the Navy Postgraduate School, and served twenty- three years in the Navy, retiring with the rank of Captain. His PhD is from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. He is author or co-author of over one hundred published articles and four books.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Nightmare Scenarios-Summoning the Demons?
- Speaking truth to power-the thunderous messages of the Hebrew prophets-what do they mean today?
- Is That Really in the Bible?
- Biblical Villains and Villainesses
- Government Policies in Biblical Times
- Things That Keep Me Up at Night: Technology’s Severest Challenges