Patrice Winter (virtual engagements only at this time)
Dr. Patrice Winter, PT, DPT, MHA, FAAOMPT, is an Associate Professor at George Mason University in the Department of Global and Community Health where she teaches health related curriculum with emphasis in public health, disease, healthy living and aging well. She is Practicum Coordinator for the Masters of Public Health program placing students regionally as well as internationally. She was the Life Planning/Eldercare Coordinator at Mason from 2007-2014. She continues to be actively involved in health promotion programs across the university. Dr. Winter practiced physical therapy for over 35 years and was a spokesperson for the American Physical Therapy Association for almost twenty years. She currently holds an appointed position on the Fairfax County Health and Human Services Council.
- Joint Health: You Rest, You Rust (Virtual engagements only at this time)
- Healthy Desk Mechanics: Get Fit While You Sit (Virtual engagements only at this time)
- Balance: Shuffle Now, Fall Later (Virtual engagements only at this time)
- Aging Well (Virtual engagements only at this time)
- Aging in Place: Do Not Blame the House (Virtual engagements only at this time)